参观工厂常用英语

kandy2059   2008-8-19 09:14 楼主
I hope the noise isn’t bothering you.

希望这噪音不会造成你的困扰。

We’re running a little short on time, so…

我们的时间有限,因此……

This completes our schedule for today. I understand they have our car already wait.

今天的活动安排已结束,我想我们的车已在等候。

I will give you a complete picture of our operation.

我将使你完全了解我们工厂的运作情况。

Too bad. By the way, i really appreciate your helping me on my tour. I hope i can return the courtesy some day.

真遗憾,顺便提一下,我真的很感谢你对我这趟行程的协助,希望有一天能回报你。

Oh, don’t mention it. It’s always a real pleasure to show our plant to our friends in the same industry and exchange ideas with them.

喔,不客气。能够把我们工厂展示给同行的朋友并且与她们交换意见,总是一件非常愉快的事。

We’re expanding our plant.

我们的工厂正在扩建。

Thank you. I’ll keep that in mind.

谢谢,我会记在心里的。

We’ve spent a great deal of money on equipment in this plant.

在这个工厂里,我们投入了非常可观的金额在设备上。

As far as technology, we believe we are among the best in the world.

就技术而言,我们相信我们的世界上数一数二的。

You have a good reputation in our country.

久仰大名

I’m very glad to hear that. We’ll work very hard to live up to your expectations.

非常高兴听您这么说,我们将会非常努力工作,以满足你的期望。

I will do my best, too.

我也会尽力的。

WHY DON’T WE START AT THE WORKSHOP. MR …?

为什么不从工厂开始呢,

MR…?LET ME TAKE YOU AROUND THE FACTORY.

让我带你到工厂四周看看。

I’M AFRAID YOU’LL HAVE TO WEAR AN OVERALL. IT’S A HYGIENE REQUIREMENT.

请穿上工作服,这是卫生上的要求。

YOU NEED THIS FOR SECURITE.

你需要使用这个,以保证安全。

AT PRESENT, THERE ARE 968 WORKERS AT THE MANUFACTERING PLANT.目前,

这座制造厂有员工968人。



WATCH YOUR STEP.

当心你的脚下。

I’m not familiar with that point. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.

关于那一点我不太熟悉。让我打电话给比较了解情况的人。

It’s very important not to touch the machinery.

不要触摸机器很重要。

Pls come this way.

请这边走。

Our company deals in a wide range of related products.

本公司经营一系列相关产品。

How big is your company?

贵公司的规模有多大?

What is your market share?

贵公司的市场占有率是多少?

I’m not familiar with that part.

那一部分我不熟悉。

Well, shall we have a break? You must be tired, having seen all of our plants all at once.

好了,我们是不是应该休息一下呢?一下子参观完我们全部的工厂,你一定累了。

I hope you don’t mind having Chinese food for lunch.

希望你不介意午餐吃中国菜。

We still have plenty of time, so if there’s some place you’d like to stop by, pls don’t hesitate to ask.

我们还有很多时间,所以如果你想在哪里逗留一下,请不要不好意思说。

Are all these available now?

这些产品有现货么?

Can you give me some samples?

你可不可以给我一些产品?

If you decide touse our products, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.

如果你决定用我们的产品,保证不会使您失望的。

That’s it. Is there anything else you’d like to see?
就这些,你还有什么别的想看的么?

回复评论

暂无评论,赶紧抢沙发吧
电子工程世界版权所有 京B2-20211791 京ICP备10001474号-1 京公网安备 11010802033920号
    写回复